1. I’m employed with a comfortable position, wages and benefits which other people may not have them..
2. I’m having a happy life and i’m enjoying it..
3. I have Allah as my Motivator and i have faith in my religion to guide my path
4. I’m married with a very nice, great, considerate, loving and caring (and of course-Mr. RM) husband. And i have a great little son who will lift me up whenever i fall. My husband don’t mind if he needs to take leave to look after my son if i have to fly all over the country..or to do extra job. And he LIKES to do house chores such as cooking, washing the dishes/ clothes or even ironing the clothes for me. (This is the most important part why i’m lucky to be me..)
5. I have a very loving and caring family from both side (me and teddy) that will support us unconditionally.
6. I have a bunch of best friends from all over the places in the world and luckily they don’t mind if i didn’t contact them even for a year or two..hehehe…
To be continued…